Scan Scan Scan Tomorrow ! But ...

kaytee11

Reaction score
Will my intuition be right ??

Since day one ive thought it was a girl ... i still do .. so tomorrow should be interesting .. im mainly finding out because
No.1 If its a boy i may get my head around it :)
No. 2 I dont want to just buy white clothes
No.3 Im the most indecisive person ever and having to choose one name is a seriously stress relief !!

I dont think im gonna sleep tonight !

Aw Kaytee! Its so exciting us all finding out what team we are :D We found out because we are the most impatient people ever lol! Plus we can call the bump her now :D

Time is your scan xxx

I had to find out as well because I'm the most impatient person as well and wanted to start buying blue or pink lol!! I've been telling my dad and family off for calling him *it* now i'm like its a he!!

Good luck for tomorrow kaytee :D xx

hoep tomorrow goes well and you get the team you want, im also going to find out for pretty much same reasons as you, not wanting to buy just white and plus the fact everyone is convinced im having a boy and so i can get everything ready...

Hope you keep us updated xx

its at 2pm tomorrow ....
is it 2pm yet ??? :)

Will definately let ye know xxx

Good with your scan tomorrow, I hope it,s a girl too ;) will be looking for your pic :)

Good luck with your scan, i cant wait to find out what we are having but dont have my scan til the 11th jan, but atleast with xmas it should fly by xxx

Mason i think im nervous for you too if its a boy il be scared to say :p

thanks huys xx

An hour and a half Kaytee!! Good luck ;) xx

Will my intuition be right ??

Since day one ive thought it was a girl ... i still do .. so tomorrow should be interesting .. im mainly finding out because
No.1 If its a boy i may get my head around it :)
No. 2 I dont want to just buy white clothes
No.3 Im the most indecisive person ever and having to choose one name is a seriously stress relief !!

I dont think im gonna sleep tonight !

cant you find out the sex this early? xxx

Mason i think im nervous for you too if its a boy il be scared to say :p

thanks huys xx

Lol, don,t worry, I,ll still cling on to the chance untill my scan says otherwise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back