Scan Result

TeeUK

Reaction score
scan29thdec201112weeks5.th.jpg

Baby measured 12 weeks 5 days, so I am due July 7th :)

All seems well at moment. I have been put on high risk for my weight, asthma, spondylosis......so have to see consultant.

But apart from that we are over the moon :)

I can't believe I have a little baby growing inside me after 18yrs! It's so amazing...he/she was quite still so I had to ask if lil one was alive, then she showed us heartbeat :) Then baby started doing little twitchy movements...I think little one was sleeping :)

Sadly I'll be leaving you ladies soon...but I will be sure to drop in and see how your all doing :)

I will add pic soon as I can figure out how to get it onto computer x

Last edited:
Congratulations Hun, so glad to hear all is well. Just need to upload a piccy now :) xx

Glad your scan went well hun :) looking forward to seeing the pic! My baby was lazy at our scan too and slept the whole way through, gonna have to drink some caffeine for 20 week one if i wanna see he/she move hehe!! xx

Aw that's fab news!! Glad to hear all is well with LO xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So pleased all is well hun :) Looking forward to seeing a piccie. It's all about the sugar, I had a tea with 2 sugars before my scan and peanut was bouncing around :) xxx

Great news Tee, can't wait to see that picture :) xx

Congrats! Glad your scan went well xx

Great news glad all went okay :)

Yay! Glad everything went well at the scan! You're now due the same day as me :D Had my today which I'll post on another thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back