scan question

chrystal

Reaction score
Just a quick question i had a scan today they think im around 4-5 weeks but could only see sac and yolk sag thingy is this normal for this stage of pregnancy im back in two weeks x

Yes they don't see a heartbeat till around 6 weeks I think

thanks girls i have been panicking and you tbing scans lol..hopefully at my next one there will be a baby i can see x

Yes same happend to me seen hb at 6 weeks x

i had a scan at 5+6 and only saw sac and yolksac.. i had to go back 2 weeks later and there was a lil baba and flicking heartbeat :) so dw hun.. its very normal that early on xx

i had a scan at 5+6 and only saw sac and yolksac.. i had to go back 2 weeks later and there was a lil baba and flicking heartbeat :) so dw hun.. its very normal that early on xx
Thanks hun i keep comparing my hgc levels withs charts an thinking they should of seen more i should be further along but least they seen yolk sac and sac so hoping things will be ok ....i hardly have any syptoms but i never do odd nausea and my boobs a little tender i think im just looking into things to much its goin to be the longest 12 days of my life xxx

I went thinking i was 6+3 to the scan and she said i was only 5+6 cos of the yolk sac.

Then 2 weeks later they put me forward a fewdays an again at dating scan..
And from 20wks hes always been measuring ahead!

So dw about the levels n stuff hun.. Ull notice so many changes xxxx

Last edited:
I went thinking i was 6+3 to the scan and she said i was only 5+6 cos of the yolk sac.

Then 2 weeks later they put me forward a fewdays an again at dating scan..
And from 20wks hes always been measuring ahead!

So dw about the levels n stuff hun.. Ull notice so many changes xxxx
thanks hun this has stopped me worrying a little ive never had bloods before so dont understand them probally hopefully when we go back will be a lil baby to see xxx

i am trying to ..i still haven't booked in with midwife but wont until scan on 12th first lol....im so tempted to go the diff epu at hospital where i would deliver but i will stick with this hospital now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back