Scan question?

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had my midwife appointment last Saturday. I was just wondering who long it took people to get their 12 week scan date through?

Thank you x

At my first midwife appt they arranged my booking in appt then a few days after my first appt I got a letter with my scan date on it, before my booking in. xx

I already had my scan date before my 7 week MW appt... I dunno why maybe it's different in each area?
Or maybe it was quiet at the time etc.

Xx

Thanks rainbow.nicola that was what I was thinking. Saw midwife on Saturday so I am hoping that letter will arrive this week more so we can sort time off out with work more than anything. Thank you xxxx

Thanks Holly1991. I had an early scan last Tuesday but it was just to check the little one was ok after some bleeding. They said I would still get my normal scans as well x

Thanks Holly1991. I had an early scan last Tuesday but it was just to check the little one was ok after some bleeding. They said I would still get my normal scans as well x

Ahhh that's good! I had an early scan at 11 weeks due to bleeding and they wouldn't let me have my proper scan at almost 13 weeks! Was gutted and felt cheated haha. I'd imagine your appt will be with you very soon! :) xx

Last edited:
I seen mw at 9 weeks had scan @ 10 weeks

Ah I bet. That's rubbish. They have classed me as a higher risk because of the bleed, my weight (I'm a size 18) and the fact that I had heart problems when I was younger so I think I will end up with a couple of more scans than normal. Not that I am complaining as long as the little one is ok xxxx

Ah I bet. That's rubbish. They have classed me as a higher risk because of the bleed, my weight (I'm a size 18) and the fact that I had heart problems when I was younger so I think I will end up with a couple of more scans than normal. Not that I am complaining as long as the little one is ok xxxx

Oh of course as long as bubs okay! And you get to see him/her a few extra times will be lovely and exciting to see how they change :)

Xx

Definitely. Just want the 12 week scan so we can relax (a little bit) and tell everyone as we have kept it pretty quiet up to now x

My scan appointment took 2 weeks to come it was annoying me. Will be my third scan Friday cos I'm high risk too x

I haven't had my booking appointment yet but I've had my scan date through already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back