scan pictures

sasha715

Reaction score
i thought seen as so many of you have paid for extra scans it would be nice to have some where to show them off!!
heres my last scan of my little Jake at 21 weeks
21weeks.jpg

AHHH HOW CUTE

IV JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT I AM PREGNANT, AND AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE SEX OF MY BABY IS.

IV HEARED THAT IF YOU HAVE SEX AT OVULATION U GET A BOY AND IF YOU HAVE IT BEFORE YOU GET A GIRL.
DID THIS METHOD PROVE CORRECT FOR YOU

THANKS
X

i dont know! i fell pregnant before my first period after a miscarrage so i have no idea when i ovulated.
according to the chinese calender its supposed to b a girl but hes not! so i think all of those are aload of cobblers!

Awww Sasha your scan pic is great !! its so clear, you can tell he/she's gonna be gorgeous.

I wouldn't totally take on board what they say at the scan about sex because for me personally i had problems in my second pregnancy and was monitored quite closely and on three of the later scans i was told that it was a girl, i had an incline it was wrong and didnt buy anything for a girl, i was right not too my second son is unmistakeably a boy LOL!

:shock: lol well ive done the nursery neutral colours just incase and havent actually had to buy any boy stuff coz we had loads given to us! so much stuff that his huge chest of drawer is full with newborn and 0-3 month and i still had stuff left that i had to give away! ive got a suitcase full of 3-6 and 6-9 month too! im very lucky to have such a big family! will post a pic of nursery on the nursery pics thread later today! xx

Here's a couple of my scan pics too.

This one is at 23 weeks
baby1003.jpg

these are my 3D ones at 27 weeks :)
b14b6a94.jpg

c9f7b023.jpg

1e945936.jpg

:D ah manda their lovely. wish i had the money to get 3d ones done. my other half thought they were a waste of money! dont think he understands how precious this time is. but then again he is an ass like that! lol xxx

Heres my scan pics taken of my little boy at 21 weeks!

This one looks like he is trying to break his neck!!!!! lol

And this is his face, which i think looks a bit spooky!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back