Scan photo prices

Pippacarney

Reaction score
Just received my scan date through! Yay! 14th December! Very excited! Just wondering when I had my LO 3 years ago the photos were free, now in my letter it says they're £15 each, that seems like a huge jump? Or is that standard and I was lucky before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Mine was £5 for one or £10 for 3! Does seem steep!

Our old hospital was £10 per photo (but they normally put an extra couple in for us). The new hospital are £3 each which I think it much more reasonable.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Mine are £2 each but the car park is extortionate lol. Think it got flagged as one of the most expensive in the north west.

Ours were 3 for £10 in the Maternity unit but if you are scanned in the EPU they are free. Our car parking charge is horrific and as they can never run on time you always end up pushed into the next price bracket too.

I've just had a private scan and it cost £45 and included three pictures, so essentially they came in at £15 each. We were given 4 in the end as little one was a bit naughty and kept hiding making it difficult to get a good view.

Wow can honestly say I didn't know scan pictures cost anything? My LO is 2 and we didn't have to pay.. I'm gonna be asking my friends who are pregnant what our hospital charges. X

Omg I can't believe you have to pay! Both hospitals I go to are just a suggested £1 donation which they never accept. And also can't believe you get charged for a hospital car park!

Last edited:
I've never known a hospital car park not to be extortionate.

Can't believe scan pics are £15 each where you are! That can't be normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back