Scan on Monday! :0)

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
Pointless thread really!
But I've got a scan to check if my placenta has moved up on Monday! either way as long as our boy arrives safe and sound into the world we don't care how :)
we are more excited that we get see our boy again than knowing about my placenta tho! Lol!! **EXCITED** lol sorry!

Karlie xxx

Ooh exciting stuff, getting another peak at him!
I've got another growth scan on Thursday :D So I get to see my princess again too! xxx

Lots of growth scans lately lol mines Monday too! :) I'm excited about seeing my little mini egg too :)

What does it mean if placenta has or hasn't moved up?

xx

Tapatalking. X

Yay cant wait to see an updated pic :) xx

Hope it goes well on Thursday Louise :)
I know Beks, I thought that to! These babies like to make us worry and theyre not even out yet! little monkies! Lol!
If my placenta is still covering my cervix it means ive got to have a c section, but its only 0.5% of placentas that don't move up so I should be fine and be able to have a normal foofy birth! Ha ha!
I was wondering the other day if I ask for a pic if theyll give me one! They will wont they? :/ surly they can't be that mean and say no! .

Karlie xxx

I asked for one at my 32 wk growth scan hun.. See how it scan goes and just slip it into conversation lol! :) xx

Awww enjoy it. And fx for placenta (and a photo!) x

Aw right should be ok then, it's a small percentage.
They printed me a pic for my last growth scan at 30wks so I bet they will print another. Hopefully they print u one too.
What time is ur scan? Xx

Tapatalking. X

My scans at 9.10am then I have to go to ANDU to talk about the scan? :/

Karlie xxx

Early morning scan, that's good.
We will find out the weight too which will give us an idea to the weight when they come :) x

Tapatalking. X

Just love getting scan every one is exciting!! Enjoy! Xx

How did ur scan go Hun? Mines at 3pm!! Ages!! :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

Tapatalking. X

All good thank you Hun! :) placenta has moved up and heed growing bang on for his dates :)! So it's just a waiting game now!
3pm! It'll soon come, but ull feel like its and eternity I bet! I hope itgoes well for you! keep us updated on how u get on! fx shes behaving for u :) Xxx

Karlie xxx

Tapatalking. X

All good thank you Hun! :) placenta has moved up and heed growing bang on for his dates :)! So it's just a waiting game now!
3pm! It'll soon come, but ull feel like its and eternity I bet! I hope itgoes well for you! keep us updated on how u get on! fx shes behaving for u :) Xxx

Karlie xxx

Aw glad its moved up :)
Yh it's dragging a bit. Not be long till all our June babies are here! :) x

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member