Scan on friday

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Yipee! It's at 0920! Really looking forward to it but also really nervous..
I definately feel pregnant today, lots of discharge and nausea!

So pleased your getting one will make you feel much more at ease. My nuchal scan is Friday too. 10:30 I think. Mornings always better x

Do you think it will be internal? She told me to go with full bladder. Xx

I had one at 7 weeks they tried through the tummy then made me pee and have an internal. They get a clearer view that way x

They'll try to do it normally if they can, if not they'll just ask you to go to the toilet and then do an internal. My friend Had an 'external' at 7+1 and saw a heartbeat without needing an internal xxx

At my local epu they do internal up to 11 weeks. think they get a better view that way and easier to find heartbeat. Good luck x

Sophie you have nothing to be nervous about that's a sticky bean you have there xxx

Hurry up Friday!!!! :) Glad they got you an early one, good luck Sophie, can't wait to see a pic! X

Yay glad you got a scan :) when I was about 7 weeks I had an internal xxx

Don't mind having an internal, will prep myself just incase! ;-)
Hope I get a picture! Did everyone else?

Don't mind having an internal, will prep myself just incase! ;-)
Hope I get a picture! Did everyone else?

They gave me a pic at 7 weeks and again today. The put mine in an envelope with the scan report and ask you not to open it till you have left as not everyone gets good news. If they don't offer ask for one x

Do they not give you good news face to face?

Lol yes have a prep! I didn't, i heard somewhere that epu dont give pictures xxx

Yes they tell you but then give you a report on the scan for your notes. I'll post my pics in a bit one was at 7 weeks x

Mine is on friday at 9 too :) I am feeling nervous too and counting down the days, prob start counting hours and mins soon! My epu do internal scans if earlier than 12 weeks so I have to go with an empty bladder. I don't think mine give pics but I am going to ask if the person doing it seems nice x

So glad you've got a scan date Sophie. Good luck and I hope this week goes quickly! xxx

glad to hear youve got a scan! :) be sure to let us know how it goes! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back