Scan Number 3 Today....

I am so sorry Cosmo I don't know what to say that will make it better , having been through exact same of seeing hb at 7 weeks then nothing at 10 I know exactly how u feel and I went fir the Erpc as I needed closure ASAP and to move forward my body has trouble doing what it's meant to do so I wasn't waiting fir nature to take its cause cos it didn't happen the first time round and medical management didn't work either , so ur not selfish no way we all chose different paths to take some like to wait but others just wantbitniver with ASAP , I realy am very sorry big hugs xx

Not selfish at all Cosmo. It makes sense that if this little baby has already flown away that if you feel ready you make a start on growing the next little baby which will be loved just as much as this one. You'll never forget this little magic bean but the fact that you feel you want to try again ASAP is great, you're going to be a great mommy. Xx

So sorry to read this. What on earth is happening just now?! In my group of of friends/ family another dec announcement has been made, I'm gutted I should of been there too, praying everyone with recent losses are all back here as soon as we can be, lots of love xxx

Oh cosmo im so sorry hun, you and your husband really do sound a strong couple xxx

The d&c was the way to go for me too, its not selfish at all, theres only so much limbo you can take

Sending you a big hug xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back