Scan Number 3 Today....

He's my rock, he's amazing as know how disappointed he is too and hates seeing me crying my eyes out but has mascara and foundation all over his white tshirt from me crying.

I want to see a different dr and sonographer now as just have no faith in them xxx

I'm sure they sometimes can't find the heartbeat easily at 8 weeks, which you are if you have long cycles... so perhaps not worth giving up hope yet? So sorry to hear this, hoping baby is hanging in there...

xxx

so sorry hun this happened to me in January and was a awful time, I can promise you it does get easier but you have to be kind to yourself and keep looking forward to the future, it will happen for you.

Really sorry to read this hun xxxx

tapatalking!!

So so sorry Cosmo! :-( really hope your ok :hugs: x x

Oh no hun I'm so so sorry. Thinking of you x x x

Don't give up hope yet
She may just be an incredibly shitty sonographer that just didn't get a good view
There is every chance you're just measuring smaller than she's expecting
Don't give up on hope yet
It's not a dead final until Wednesday
In fact, eat chocolate beforehand, if bub is alive, hopefully it'll wriggle around on screen! x

Thanks girls all your lovely comments mean so much to me. Have spent the day having a right good cry with my husband, so much so my head is now thumping. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll take the positives, I know I have a rock solid marriage that can get through anything and we've both got our health and have the chance to make plenty more little babies if this one doesn't pull through. With a heartbeat at 6+4 then nothing at 8+2 I don't think this little one is going to be viable no matter how much mummy and daddy love it xxx

I am so upset for you, but really glad that you've got such a strong and loving relationship. It's good that you have each other, if things don't work out on Wednesday. Xxx

Oh my god I feel sick. I'm so so sorry Cosmo. I can't believe how many lovely ladies are going through such heartache at the moment, it's just not fair. My heart breaks for you. Xx

So sorry to hear this, it's devastating! Thinking of you at this difficult time. Take good care of yourself x

What on earth is happening in tri one recently????

I'm really sorry Hun. Thinking of you, message me if you want to talk. X

I'm so sorry Cosmo thinking of you and big hugs hun xxx

So sorry to read this cosmo, thinking of you and your oh. Sendin big hugs xx

I managed to see another doctor today who done another scan and confirmed that baby is 8+2 with no heartbeat. Have decided to go down the D&C route as I'm feeling so sick and don't know how long it'll take to pass naturally or even if it'll all come away. Also really selfishly I feel it'll allow us to try again quicker. Is that really awful to feel that? We had so much love for this little baby and we'll never forget it but its not going to be our little baby :(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back