Scan Number 3 Today....

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
So after my wee early scare at 5 weeks then scan at 6+4 that showed our little baby was fine and heart is beating we have follow up scan today to just confirm all is ok and to see whether potential second small sac they seen has disappeared or try work out what it is.

It's my husbands birthday today so praying for good news, have woke really early feeling really sick and worried. Please let our wee baby be ok xxx

Thinking of you good luck Hun and keep us updated I have my fx good news for u and happy bd to your oh xxx

Hey bump buddy, what times your appointment? I have everything crossed for you ..... We need to make it to the end together!! Xxx

Good luck today, I'll keep everything crossed for you x

Thinking of you and hope all is ok xxxx

Oh ladies bad news again, I don't know how much more of this I can take. Baby showing 8 weeks in size but no heartbeat. Absolutely devastated, can't stop crying. It's just not fair :(

BBaby we're dropping like flies, wishing you all the most amount of sticky baby dust ever to fly the flag for us all xxx

Shit oh god i am so so sorry hun. I don't know what to say- you've had such a rough time of it and it really isn't fair. I am so sorry. Hope you and your OH can find support in each other. Thinking of you xxxx

Omg I can't believe this its just too emotional ..... I've now had a wee and cm is brown (doesn't look like blood yet) but I don't know what to think.

So sorry cosmogirl7, is there any chance they could be wrong and could find it again? Xxxx

I'm so upset and pissed off with sonographer as she was insisting on measuring from my lmp even though I'd been having 37 day cycles, she was like eh it doesn't make a difference if you ovulate late we still count from lmp and your baby should be 9+4 but its stopped growing at 8 and I can't detect heartbeat. Dr was really not being sensitive to the fact I was crying my eyes out and she just kept saying this is for the best and talking about D&C. I know it's not her fault and she was prob trying her best but I just wanted o punch her in the face!!!!!

Have to go back on Wed for a final scan just to confirm before any further steps. Have lost all confidence in this dr with all the mixed info I've been given. What a rubbish bday for my husband I feel awful xxx

Im so sorry to read this hun. Drs really shud b very sensitive in this job i can totally understand why you wud feel so angry.

Michelle. x

I'm so so sorry you're going through this :hugs: the sonogramer sounds horrible!! Hope you get a nicer one on Wednesday xxxx

Can you request a different sonographer on Wednesday? It sounds awful hun- there's a few medical professionals who seem to have no tact or compassion when it comes to mc's.
I hope your OH is ok- crappy timing for him but don't feel bad about that- it is not your fault and i am sure his main concern is you at the moment. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back