Scan News

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I had my 12 weeks scan today. It went really well though I couldnt see much. I really just wanted to make sure there was a heartbeat. My due date is now officialy 18th August. Because I had a cs the last time they are going to let me go into labour on my own (at my request) but I have to progress at an acceptable rate. My problem last time was failure to progress and a big baby into the bargain. If I dont go myself they will do another cs as consultant said they wont induce me.

So thats all with me really, I think my sickness has passed. Touch wood, I said that 3 weeks ago, went 10 days feeling great then bleeeuuuuurrrgh.

Hope you are all well.

Laura.

Good news your scan went well... now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy!!

As for the sickness.. I only had very mild nausea from 6 weeks onwards and it suddenly stopped after 11 weeks.... I feel fine again now and even have more energy which is great.. I can actually stay awake past 9pm again.. yipppeeeee!!

Lets hope we stay healthy and happy and full of energy for a while yet!
x

Hiya Laura

Glad all went well at your 12 week scan, it is nice to officially know your due date.

I was lucky as I have always kept a diary of my period and dates and how long they lasted so I knew my little one was due on 2nd August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back