Scan measurements

I'm another who had a slightly larger head and slightly shorter legs at my 20 week scan!

Interesting hearing everyone's measurements! Can we do this again on next scans? :)

My next one is 15th July

Interesting hearing everyone's measurements! Can we do this again on next scans? :)

My next one is 15th July

It would be nice but for most straightforward pregnancies people will not have any more scans just 12 and 20 weeks ( with my first two babies back in 99 and 2001, they only used to offer one scan at 20 weeks!).

Im having a 32 or 34 week scan later on as. I have antibodies

I've dug this thread out so all of us just having had scans could add on. I had mine a week ago at 19+6 and measurements were...

AC 151mm
HC 174mm
FL 34mm

Estimated weight 350g

Xx

:dohh:Well had midwife appointment at 23 weeks and she said I have a BIG baby :-0, she also made a comment that the decision of a vbac might be taken up of my hands.

I did think measurements seemed big at 20 week scan x

Owe this thread is so interesting.

I had my scan at 20+4 my measurements were

HC = 168.1
AC = 149.2
BPD = 45
FL = 31

11 ozs

Im not sure what mine mean? is this average, big or small......

owe just noticed my notes saying that placenta = Posterior high. Is this a good or bad thing? or does it make no odds...

owe just noticed my notes saying that placenta = Posterior high. Is this a good or bad thing? or does it make no odds...

I think that's good as mine is low and I have to go back at 36 weeks to make sure it has moved as at the moment it's blocking baby's exit (lol). if it doesn't move I'll have to have a section (90% of them do though apparently as you grow).

My scan was at 19+4 and was:

HC - 173
AC - 145 (I think)
FL - 30

My notes had on it whether the week and days the measurements tallied up with and head came out as 19+6 and the AC / FL were 19+2 (again I think) so were all about right.

x

High placenta is good and posterior means you'll feel far more kicks (mine is high anterior).

Measurements from scan at 22+2:

Head circumference : 195.7 mm
Abdominal circumference: 176.2 mm
Femur length: 36.5 mm
Fetal weight: 473 g or 1lb 1oz

All my measurements come with little graphy-like things to the side (sorry, useless description). It shows min and max and average lines and little dots where my baby falls, so it gives an idea of how big baby is. Head circumference is absolutely average for 22+2; abdominal circumference is larger than average; femur length is just below average; and weight is just below average.

Awe thanks Ella! I wondered what those lines and dots by the side. Leela I thought it should be ok as I haven't got another scan but reading up on it now your right if its low it usually rises up in time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back