Scan in an hour :-)

Ammdaz

Reaction score
Got a scan in an hour to check the position of my placenta as it was low at 20 weeks. Getting a bit nervous, really hope it's moved up so I can avoid a c section! Looking forward to seeing my little lady again and hopefully getting third time confirmation that's she's definitely a she! Also hoping to find out how big she is and get some reassurance that she's ok in there because I've been worrying ever since finding out about having funny antibodies in my blood :-( xxx

Whoop exciting - good luck xx

Good luck hun!! Let us know how it all goes :) :) :) XXX

All is looking good :) placenta has moved out of the way, so pleased I can hopefully have a natural birth :) my little girl is still very much a girl, sonographer even said 'definitely'! She said all her measurements were within normal range so she's growing nicely. Scan report says her head circumference is on the 89th centile though which sounds a bit painful! But she must have short little legs in comparison because her femur length is only on the 44th centile bless her!

Xxx

I'm glad it's all good news!! Nice to have the extra confirmation ;-) though how much do you already have in pink?! Haha! Xxx

Super news hun!! It is great that she is still defo a she! :) Even better that she is right on track!! XXXXX

I'm glad it's all good news!! Nice to have the extra confirmation ;-) though how much do you already have in pink?! Haha! Xxx

Haha yeah I have loads of pink already! But I've been waiting until this scan before taking out the labels and washing any of the new clothes I've bought. Today I've gone a bit mad and washed loads of it and now my line looks like this

image.jpg

I love it! :) xxx

That's great news! Glad to hear she is doing so well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27