Scan in a few weeks :)

kra0

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I posted last week when I got my bfp and also mentioned I'd been having bleeding. Well my GP phoned me today to check up on me and has made an appointment for me to see her next Friday and then book me in to my epu the following week for a scan! I am scared and excited all in one go. This time around already feels so different from my pregnancy which ended in mc. I'm feeling more queasy this time, have a loss of appetite, can't stop drinking and peeing and have been getting headaches. My sore boobs seem to come and go as they please too. Well there's no point in worrying til I've had my scan but just wanted to share with all you lovely ladies who have been so supportive to me xxxx

Thats good, and will put your mind at ease :) x

That's good news, hope all goes well and it puts your mind at ease.x

That's great! Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Its so hard not to worry after an mc especially when there was some pink spotting! Hopefully ill have worried over nothing xx

awww thats brill, your doctor sounds so lovely! It's difficult not to analyse every little twinge and symptom at this stage, so that scan should put your mind at rest! I keep worrying that I should be feeling sicker! lol. I think I actually have even less symptoms than I did last time! Fingers crossed for you! xxx

That's good news :) my scan is on 2nd of march, I feel excited and nervous and just everything lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back