Scan, headaches and sad...

SuziQ

Reaction score
Well.. tomorrow I have my 21 week scan.. which after no movement, I am relived that it has finally come around. (I did feel 'something' that may have been a kick this morning)
I also have to kidney scan before my 'baby scan', which was just booked in today...

I am getting daily migranes STILL.. and these are depressing me.

Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my good friend, who passed away suddenly of a stroke last year... and I'm begining to break down coz of this.
A group of girls (the best friends and I) were all due to go to the cemetry tomorrow , together, and now that I have to have this kidney scan, I can't go with them.. and for some reason, this is really making me cry ... :cry:

I've had to leave my desk 5 times in tears today!!!

Anyway... its not a post for anything.. just wanted to write it all down, as I'm feeling very sad
x

aww im sorry hun,
can you note go to the cemetry after your scan??
or just have a few mins to yourself that day to remeber your friend maybe light a candle or something nice?
im sure all will be well at your scan
manda xx

Aww hun :hug: :hug:

is the kidney scan for you or your baby?

Oh I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Perhaps you can get your friends to delay going to the cemetery for a while if they know how upset you are or you could go a little later?

I hope your scan goes well,. :hug:

Well.. some of them are only doing a half day, so the plan was to go there about 1.30-2ish, then for lunch etc etc.
By the time I get back from the hosp, it will be dark, and the cemetary is scarey at night-time!

I'm going for kidney scan (for me, they found trace of protien, and want to check) , baby scan and midwife/consultant appt... so will be at the hospital from about 1pm to 5pm... as 'someone' at the scan thought it would be an idea to space them all out, over the afternoon... bugger!!

Fanks for kind words
xx

awww i dont know what to say but :hug: :hug: :hug: It's so hard losing someone close to you.
Enjoy ure scan and hope everything goes ok :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope the scan goes ok. I'm sure your friends will understand

Aw hun :hug:

Hope the scan goes OK and your friend will know that you're thinking of her xxx

Sorry about your friend Suzi.

If it helps at all I felt very little at all before 21 weeks and the sonographer said that was completely normal.

You'll get to see your new little life inside you I bet your friend would want you to be beaming ear to ear!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back