Scan day yesterday...

MrsTopher

Reaction score
And thankfully bubs growing to target! Femur measuring longer than average but OH is very tall so not surprised with that one...(rather long legs than a bigger head!) the general checks they did on the heart showed nothing to worry about but will still be headin up for the in depth scan in a few weeks to check for the coarctation. Stayed team yellow too so should limit my spending as there's only a small selection of neutral clothing available. :) xx

Glad your scan went well congrats on team yellow I'm hoping I don't resist at my 20 week scan and stay team yellow xx

Glad your scan went well congrats on team yellow I'm hoping I don't resist at my 20 week scan and stay team yellow xx

I dithered earlier in the week and was going to fun out but as soon as she asked 'have you seen everthing you want to?' I was 'yep, thank you and we're off!' Lol. Thought it was a nice way to offer. Lol. Xx

I dithered earlier in the week and was going to fun out but as soon as she asked 'have you seen everthing you want to?' I was 'yep, thank you and we're off!' Lol. Thought it was a nice way to offer. Lol. Xx

Lol aww! I really do want a surprise my partners sister in law had her baby in February and it was so exciting ringing or texting him have you heard anything what's she had ha sad I know!! And with my son I just had to find out the sex we paid to find out early at 16+3 this time I haven't but I don't want give in at my scan. Arghhh! I just need to be patient lol xxx

Congrats! :) Great news everything is good, :) xx

I love the element of surprise when it comes to a newborns announcement! Plus I'd quite like for OH to tell me what we've got if that makes sense! Think it'd make it even more special! Xx

I love the element of surprise when it comes to a newborns announcement! Plus I'd quite like for OH to tell me what we've got if that makes sense! Think it'd make it even more special! Xx

His is EXACTLY what I'm like, I want OH to have that to look forward to :)

Glad it all went well hun :)

His is EXACTLY what I'm like, I want OH to have that to look forward to :)

Glad it all went well hun :)

That's it, I want him totally involved. I get all the growing time to bond and if possible, I want OH to be the one to pass bubs up to me, tell me the gender and cut the cord. Want him as involved as possible! X

That's it, I want him totally involved. I get all the growing time to bond and if possible, I want OH to be the one to pass bubs up to me, tell me the gender and cut the cord. Want him as involved as possible! X

100% my sentiment :)
My hubby gets to a point where is verging on angry because of the lack of involvement for dads, at baby shows, our scans, just everything is directed at mums, which is great but he feels like dads get left out A LOT. So he wants to be really involved and I want him to be too :)

100% my sentiment :)
My hubby gets to a point where is verging on angry because of the lack of involvement for dads, at baby shows, our scans, just everything is directed at mums, which is great but he feels like dads get left out A LOT. So he wants to be really involved and I want him to be too :)

That's exactly it! OH doesn't ever state his feeling of being left out but I don't ever want him to feel it if I can help it. Poor bugger gets called from his family and asked how me and bubs are so the more I can limit it, I will. :) x

Congrats! I love the idea of being team yellow but I couldn't cope haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back