Scan day is finally here!!!!

KeelyT90

Reaction score
It seems like I have been waiting forever considering I had an TV scan at 7 weeks.
With baby 1 I was so excited and told the world straight after the scan, however, this time, I have decided to have the combined screening test and I think because I know I am having that I am really nervous for today's appointment. I keep thinking, what if the screens bare, what if something is wrong, what if my results come back high risk? And at the same time, I am excited to see Baby M again. I can't wait to see OH's face (he didn't come to TV scan).

We have decided not to tell everyone after the scan today as we would rather wait until the Screening results come back first so we're prepared but the wait is going to drag!

Just a quick question though, as the NT measurements are done during the scan, do you get told about abnormalities there and then or is kept hush until the blood works come back?

Wish me luck everyone. 2:50PM can't come quick enough!

EEEEEK xxx :)

Good luck for today!!! We have declined any screening so cannot answer any questions but I still suffered with anxiety like you as I was worried about missed miscarriage. Honestly, if I could bottle up the feeling I had when I saw our bambino on screen I would and use it daily - just magical xx

Thanks. Must remember to drink a pint of water an hour before. Guarantee they keep me waiting ages until I am on the verge of peeing myself! haha xx

Keely best of luck. I had my gender scan this morning. With regards to measurements they don't tell you very much. Just within normal range from my experience. If they are concerned they will ask for a 2nd opinion. I got my combined screening results within a week. If they are concerned they tend to call you straight away. Xxx

Good luck :)
They didn't tell me anything at my scan. I got a letter about 2 weeks later with the results xx

Thanks! Think my scan went well, I was only a day out. Don't think there's any guessing on gender as baby was facing us on its side so skull is hard to tell and cannot see nub! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27