Scan day is finally here :-) updated on pg 2

Hi girls sorry for keeping you in suspenders :)

Well scan went well and we are team pink :) again!!
I'm well chuffed they will be great friends I hope!

I went shopping and bought a little outfit & then went to put a deposit on my double pram :)

I have had the best day ever!

out of curiousity which one did you get I will need a double and lsot at which one to get x

I just came back in to ask this too lol

its a girl..... yay.... Bet your over the moon xxxx

Thanks everyone I am really pleased have to think of names now though as I only had a boy name sorted, me & DH don't agree on girls names so it will be interesting!

I got the iCandy peach blossom in the end I was undecided between the two iCandy ones but went for the peach as it is very lightweight and easy to push! I couldn't get a side by side as I would be able to get it through my flat without folding it down which won't be easy with a 16month old & a new born!

How do I edit the title??

Thanks everyone I am really pleased have to think of names now though as I only had a boy name sorted, me & DH don't agree on girls names so it will be interesting!

I got the iCandy peach blossom in the end I was undecided between the two iCandy ones but went for the peach as it is very lightweight and easy to push! I couldn't get a side by side as I would be able to get it through my flat without folding it down which won't be easy with a 16month old & a new born!

I'm torn between the pear and peach! Going to look at them both soon as I can get to norwich!

I'm torn between the pear and peach! Going to look at them both soon as I can get to norwich!

I went with the intention of the pear but then when I pushed them both the pear seemed so much heavier to handle and I don't drive so will be walking a lot! Other than it being a bit heavier the pear is lovely and you can have them both facing you which is good, you can't do this with the peach!

Congratulations I am so pleased that all is ok :)

Woohoo for team pink!!!!

xxxx

Congratulations!!! Happy shopping :smile: xxx

Congratulations on ur little girl :) so jealous u get to enjoy shopping for her, I have another 3 weeks til my scan arghhhh haha xxx

Yaaaayy another Pink that's awesome gcongrats honey xxx

Congratulations on team pink, glad all is well! My scan feels like ages away!

Awww another pink one!! Big congrats!! I did exactly the same!! We nt out and bought lots of pink!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back