Scan Dates - Super Excited!

mishi

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

So I went to see the director of the Fetal Medicine Unit at work today (about work) and he is just so lovely it kind of popped out of me that I was pregnant and worried!!

He completely took over from there and I now have a 10 week scan appointment, a date for bloods, a date for booking appointment and 12 week scan (that he is going to do!) and a load of information about tests etc and I hadn't even decided if I was going to have the baby at my hospital before the meeting!!

He also introduced me to the Midwifery Matron there who was soo lovely and gave me her phone number to contact if I am at all worried before the 10 week scan.

I feel so very lucky - I have to say it has restored some faith in the NHS after some of the awful stories you hear and the not so great experiences some of you have had and shared.

I'm now wondering if I should still go and see my GP tomorrow as all his referal work seems to already have been done!!

If I could just stop worrying about this little bean now.................:roll:

thats soo lucky that youve managed to get a sneaky scan soo early.

Id go anyways and just let him know incase anythng falls thru x

Aw that's fab! I remember when I worked in a hospital and knew all the right people to get appts quicker lol. Too bad I left before I got preggers lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

awww thats really good hun :) early scan for you :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back