Scan date

Sammy jo

Reaction score
My scan letter arrived on Saturday and its on the 4th July! The days are going so slow :( and with the awful sickness I'm just fed up I want to see my little peanut now :( anybody else literally counting minutes! It's going to be a long few weeks for me xx

I don't think I'll be getting my scan date for a while as my first appt with the midwife is not til two weeks tomorrow, when I'll be almost 10weeks. Hoping i get a date through quickly after that. Although everything was fine at the early scan yesterday i am still bleeding so every day is really going to drag until i have another scan. Wish we could just go to sleep and wake up at the 12wk point!!
Hope time goes quickly for you! Cross off the days on a calendar or something :) xx

Yes me. It's taking an eternity. I'm 9 weeks today and my scan isn't til 8th July when I'll be 12 + 6. I'm tempted to phone up and try and change it to earlier so that I'll be nearer 12 weeks than 13. Or is that just desperate! x

I didn't get an appointment with my midwife until I was after 12 weeks by their dates! Luckily I had an earlier scan that put me back a week or so so don't feel like it's all being too rushed. Apparently they're happy to leave it up til around 14 weeks for your first scan so be glad it's 12+6 I guess!
I'm still waiting on word of my official dating scan. So bloody annoying! But then again I probably am very, very impatient by their waiting standards aha! x

I didn't have my midwife appointment till last Tuesday it took 4 days to get my scan date so that's pretty good! I'm trying to count down in weeks as 3 sounds better than 21 days :) it just awful had to go the doctors today if my sickness doesn't get any better I have to go in to hospital for iv rehydration so I'm now bed bound and sulking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back