Scan came back normal

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
I just went for a internal scan to test for PCOS
It was all normal, Had normal follicles and so on.
Ive been having mid cycle bleeds which is why I went In for the scan, she said that The issue could be that hormonal
My womb isn't getting a chance to thicken up because of the blood loss mid cycle!
So Im taking pregnacare conceive with added B6 , Is there anything else that could help with my weird bleeding mid cycle?

Also, have you look into Vitex (Angus castus) - It's worked wonders for a lot of people to regulate cycles etc..

xx

What days of your cycle do you tend to bleed? Xx

It could be low progesterone? I'd ask your doctor to do blood tests and see what's happening x

Hello, Sorry I have been at a wedding,
So AF got me today, the doctor told me By the looks of my womb lining i should be a couple of weeks away from af, But nooooooo
Im guessing its low progesterone ( I've just looked into it a bit more ) , I ovulate late, if at all, Im constantly bleeding
I take 60mg of b6 a day... Maybe Ill up it though! I do have angus castus , It helped get AF started after the depo :)

I Bleed randomly , My actual AF is always on time, But I always have a mini bleed in the middle and spotting throughout.

I recommend maca rather than vitex as it depends on the cause. For me, vitex made the spotting worse as did B vits.

I've gone months without spotting but seems it's come back this cycle! Think my body was trying to do something though and I didn't take chromium/cinnamon so maybe those are reasons why. Xx

My doc told me that even if progesterone is low it does not cause mid cycle bleed. I used to have mid month spotting and I can see great improvement.
I've been taking B complex, B6 and 12 after ovulation, garlic pills, bee pollen, vitamin c, Double vitamin d, zinc and high folic acid. Not sure which one works but spotting is gone.
I now take pregnacare too. Don't worry about taking too much vitamins. Body flushes out excess. x

In my opinion I think bee pollen is the one that helped cause I used to take b complex for years. I tool 2 table spoons of bee pollen a day. Try it and within 3 months you should see an improvement x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back