Scan at 10weeks

MrsW84

Reaction score
Had a date for my dating scan ...next weds!
Which means I'll actually be 9weeks +6!
That's quite early isn't it?
Do u think I could tell people after that if everything ok? Thinking maybe the weekend after so I'll be just over 10 weeks and thinking of telling close friends then ?
Or should I wait for 12 weeks?
Xxxxx

I had an early scan at 9+5 too hun, was amazing and so reassuring :)

I suppose you could tell everyone after if you felt comfortable doing that. It's your own decision on what you'd rather do. Good Luck :hugs:

Last edited:
I had a scan at 8 weeks and told everyone after that. If the worse were to happen, us telling people wasn't gonna stop it happening so we told people. Was too excited not too!

it entirely up to you, whatever you feel comfortable with, i chose to wait til 14 weeks abut everyones different x

I told at 8 weeks, but I'd had 2 scans already by that point.
If u feel the time is right to tell then, go ahead :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm the same, I'd had 2 scans by 8 weeks, and told family and friends, then had another at 10 weeks and today's at just under 12 weeks. Announced it on facebook today :)

My second scan was at 10 weeks but didn't tell until after my third at 11 weeks.

I'd had a prev MMC so didn't tell my kids till 17 weeks and announce to work till 20 weeks, but I had told close freinds tho at 12 weeks!

Enjoy it when you do

Thanks girlies I'm stressing about scan a bit as boobs not sore any more they were really painful!
Worrying about a silent mc!
Such a worrier!
Xx

I posted a thread about this yesterday because my worrying was getting rediculous. This is my first pregnancy and te fact that my symptoms are easing is really panicking me!!

As far as telling people goes, you will know when you are ready. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back