Scan 36+3, Big baby!

Hiya hun - glad Hallie is ok :) don't worry I think I'm out for a big baby too lol. I've always measured a week bigger on the tape measure (and my 20w scan) and the when the stand in midwife felt my belly the other week she gasped and went - Oh! This is a good size baby!! :eek: lol I'm majorly panicking now lol but hoping it'l mean I won't need to be induced and she's ready that little bit earlier :) xx

Hiya hun - glad Hallie is ok :) don't worry I think I'm out for a big baby too lol. I've always measured a week bigger on the tape measure (and my 20w scan) and the when the stand in midwife felt my belly the other week she gasped and went - Oh! This is a good size baby!! :eek: lol I'm majorly panicking now lol but hoping it'l mean I won't need to be induced and she's ready that little bit earlier :) xx

Haha to the stand in MW! Lol
I've heard that bigger babies are easier to deliver (gravity) so I'm hoping for that! Also I feel better knowing she's bit bigger as if they do have to induce me then she's more than likely to be a good weight! Estimates aren't exact but she's gotta be a good enough weight.
Would love it to mean they come earlier!! Lol fingers crossed for us! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

I had a growth scan a week before Max was born and they estimated 9lb 3. He was 8lb 5, so they are not that accurate xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back