Saying Goodbye

Simoneh00

Reaction score
I've not been around for a while as I don't feel I really fit (for the moment).
However, so many of you ladies followed my story with Luna and then my little beany twins that I thought I should let you all know I have been chosen to join the Saying Goodbye team as a Fundraising Coordinator!

Saying Goodbye provide services across the country for anyone who lost a baby at aby stage (from conception to infant years). They also support families online, through various social media. We want to break down the stigma that surrounds losing a child!

I'm so proud to be part of the team and I can't wait to start organising events.
If anyone wants to keep up to date with what I'm doing then please feel free to add me on Facebook : Simone Zydrate Hamill

Much love to all of you ladies <3 xxx

www.sayinggoodbye.org

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of two now :'(

That's fantastic Simone so proud if you :) il be sure to watch closely on Facebook I don't keep quiet on Facebook about my losses or in real life it happened they were my babies no matter how far I was not my fault some ppl are just ignorant to it all and il put whatever I want on my Facebook page :) , gd luck in ur adventure Simone take care xxx

I'm sadly not on FB Simone, but I as usual I am so impressed with how you have chosen to handle your losses. You are an inspiration.

Luna will always be with you and she would be so proud of you...

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
That's great all the best x

That's great news Hun. Will be following x

Hey Simone!!

That's fantastic - what a wonderful charity, Good Luck x

Simone, I'm also a fundraiser for them :)
They do some amazing work, the founders are lovely lovely people xx

We should all join - I've been vocal about this for a while! Xx

I'd join but I've only had one loss so don't think they'd want me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27