Saying goodbye to you all

Petals21

Reaction score
Just come back from EPU - confirmed early miscarriage. They told me my uterus was empty and from what she could see and what I described happened over the weekend looks like I m/c naturally. I've cried to the point where I can't cry anymore:(
Had bloods done to check my hormone levels and have to have another lot done on Sunday
I'm ok I think just very sad

Petals

Xx

So sorry petals. I hope your pain eases soon and you get your rainbow baby xx

Thank you hospital just rang with blood results to confirm I had a m/c they are discharging me now does that mean I don't have to go back on Sunday? She didn't say xx

So sorry Petal, thinking of you x

If your hcg was low enough they shouldn't need to do another test. Mine was 54 with my miscarriage and they said I needed to do a pregnancy test in a weeks time to make sure it's negative and if not to call back. I think because theycan't see anything in the uterus they want to rule out an eptopic. Best to ring and make sure you don't need to go back x

:hugs: so very sorry huni, thinking of you x

So sorry hun. I have had two losses and it is heartbreaking. Look after yourself and give yourself plenty of time to grieve. Hugs

Last edited:
She just said that I have to wait for hormones to drop to 0 confirmed a miscarriage then said they are discharging me I've never had to go to EPU before my GP referred me. They were so cold at the hospital tbh :(

Thank you for all your replies I'm just gutted she said it was a very early m/c

I had a very early loss and a 10 week loss. Although the 10 week loss turned out to be quite traumatic physically there are some throngs about an early loss that are worse. I found it really hard grieving over something barely existed but was so huge a loss at the same time.

So sorry petal, I had a loss in Sept at 7 weeks, I struggled more so a couple of weeks after as it all sunk in. I'm with Bunny, its really difficult to grieve over something like this, it hit me in waves and I felt so cheated. Life is cruel.

There is a silver lining, I got pregnant straight afterwards much to our surprise. Wishing you the best and take time to look after yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back