Saw a really spiritual friend and she said...

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
That she could sense me with a little warrior girl baby!!!

I'm so hoping for a girl and it made my day!!

So you believe in spirits?

I have a colleague who is very spiritual. One day, a year and a half ago, we were chatting and I was just in a new relationship with my boyfriend, suddenly she said. out of the blue that I was going to have a child with that man. And it will be a girl. I was so shocked! We were only dating for 2 months when she said that! I only told him about it half a year later cause I thought it would be creepy if I told him immediately. And now, I am living together with that man and we're expecting our first. Now I'm just hoping it's a girl haha!

Last edited:
Wow! That's very cool!

I think everyone is hoping this one is a girl, even my son says 'when are we getting a little sister? To me!

He doesn't know about the pregnancy yet. I'm
Going to get Santa to tell him!

I have a very spiritual friend too and though I struggle to get to grips with some of it, I think it's a lovely and comforting way of life.. She is so chilled, all the time! Hope you get your warrior girl :) xx

its deffo a fighter your baby!

i believe - i saw one a few years ago and she said i would have a baby boy and it will change my life for the better, i suffer with depression and anxiety to the point i sometimes cant leave the house.

i feel like im having a boy but i guess we will have to wait and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back