sat here watching my belly move!!

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
my boys been quiet all morning but now im not sure what hes doing in there having a dance i think.
i can actualy see him moving around in my i get like a ripple feeling then i can see what i assume to be a foot move across my belly lol
quite freeky to watch :)
anyone else getting this?
manda xx

I do when i lie down i can see my whole belly moving its really quite weird. Although the kicks are getting more uncomfortable now.

I've onlyt noticed it a few times but if i lie down i can see where he is atm, sunday night he was well over on the right and i looked so lopsided and freaky. I was worried at first until i twigged it was the baby! Over past few days his movements have been really obvious, I'm loving it, though i no OH is wanting to feel it to
Clare x

I love it when that happens :) I recorded it on my phone this morning and sent it to my OH at work :)

Mine was doing that last night when OH was talking to him!!
It freaked him out a little LOL

Yeah mine does it, I love looking at it and the girl at work got to see it too!! The only time I don't like it is when i'm having my dinner!!

The kids at school point out when my belly is moving :shock:

I have a real wriggler in there!!!

I always get distracted in the bath - I try to read my book but I can see the movement of my belly out of the corner of my eye, so I usually stop and watch for a while :D LO is currentlt kicking the cat again :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back