sarahs here now :D *now with pic*

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
so as some of u may have seen i was ment to be going out with this bloke on sat but he cancelled, well he rang me thursday and we spent ages on the fone, he told me he was so sorry for everything he really did like me but was worried coz he had just come out of a relationship and wanted to make sure i knew i wasnt a rebound thing
so he asked if he could come see me and Bray on fri, i said yes, so he came round fri evening and spent ages playin with Bray then wen he went to bed we sat tlking till he had to leave it was really nice, then on sat we went out to funder world its like a movable theme park, then today he has come round to see me and Bray again and spent ages playing footy.
he told me he really liked me and would i consider going out with him, i said i would but with how much garry hurt me and me having Bray we would have to take it easy, i dont want Bray getting to know him then end up getting hurt coz we broke up, and he totally understood, and knows that no matter wot Bray is my main priority and he didnt mind, he said he really likes bray and understands all that and respects it all, i am so excited i really really like him, he is in the navy tho, so dont know wot its gonna be like him not being home much, in the last week iv seen him 4 times, and now he has gone away till thurs and im really gonna miss him how silly is that. i just had to let u all know and i wanted to post in here woohoo :cheer:

UPDATE
and here is a pic of my OH i do apologise for the silly face lol
P9130042.jpg

Awww he sounds soo nice :hug: :hug: :hug:

The plus side to him being in the navy (apart from the uniform :wink: ) is you won't see too much of each other as your time together wil be special :D

I'm not jealous about you seein a navy man at all :shakehead: :shakehead: :fib:

Am really happy for you hun :hug:

Awww Sarah - good for you! You deserve a nice man!
L xx :hug:

Hi hun

so sorry i aint been online much this week we will defiently have to catch up on monday!!!!
I am so happy for you and i really hope it works out for the two of you , you deserve to be happy :hug:
Katrina

Hi Sarah, I've been with my o/h for 3 years and he's in the Navy although he's officially out next month. When we first met I was the same as you - I had 2 children by my ex and was wary as I have been treated badly by my ex. I only saw him on weekends which was great as it gave us time to get to know each other over the phone during the week without the children seeing him. The only downfall is when they go on deployment - mine went away for 3 months and I know other navy wives whose husbands go away for longer.

I think its bril that you've found someone you really like.

Btw I thought i'd add - 3 years on and we're engaged, have a son together, i'm pregnant with a girl and tomorrow the adoption will be final (o/h is adopting my first 2 children).

kelsey said:
Hi Sarah, I've been with my o/h for 3 years and he's in the Navy although he's officially out next month. When we first met I was the same as you - I had 2 children by my ex and was wary as I have been treated badly by my ex. I only saw him on weekends which was great as it gave us time to get to know each other over the phone during the week without the children seeing him. The only downfall is when they go on deployment - mine went away for 3 months and I know other navy wives whose husbands go away for longer.

I think its bril that you've found someone you really like.

Btw I thought i'd add - 3 years on and we're engaged, have a son together, i'm pregnant with a girl and tomorrow the adoption will be final (o/h is adopting my first 2 children).

awww thats brill hun
my oh hehe isnt due for deployment till 2009 coz the ships on dry dock or summit lol

Thats cool, is he on the ship or on base atm?

ooo go you :cheer:
and in the navy,
i think its brilliant that hes taking alot of interest in bray aswell :)
sounds like a lovely man

hi hun - i dont get on much these days but was just on for a snoop when i saw your post.

i am so pleased for you - you of all people really deserve a good guy so i really hope things work out for you.

big heap of love dust to you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kelsey said:
Thats cool, is he on the ship or on base atm?

he is on a course atm will be back on thurs, think he is at portsmouth, i am slowly learning bout this stuff lol
thank u so much girlies
i am so happy

wow hun im so so pleased for you at last iv seen this.

i wish you all the best and if he ever mistreats you ever give me a shout and il sort him out :lol: but he wont.

you deserve this hun and i want to see pics :D
have a lovely time on thursday? where are you going?

Sarah&Braydon said:
he is on a course atm will be back on thurs, think he is at portsmouth, i am slowly learning bout this stuff lol
thank u so much girlies
i am so happy

that's where my o/h was, hms sultan in gosport

I'm really pleased for you :hug: :hug:

were going to funderworld again on thurs lol

but he is coming round again before to see B lol

i dont know wot his ship is called haha hell be ringing me later so if i remember ill ask him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back