Sarah W Baby Belly please reply!

As the previous thread got hijacked, I just wanted to say please let us know you are well, PM me even?

Miss ya hun
xxx

No her user name is Sarah W Baby Belly.

That is Sarah but not the Sarah I'm after.

oh right i just fort cuz that was a sarah that changed her name???

ummmm the sarah your after was last on saturday.. :think:

Ooooh just seen she was posting on Saturday! Yay she is still about :)

Look after yourself Sarah! xx

oh bless ya sami, worrying about ya friends :angel:

thats what friends are for thou!

I always worry about my friends - I get worried if I don't see someone on here for more than a few days!!
Everyone was so good to me and asked after me all the time through my difficult pregnancy, it's lovely to know you are thought of on here :)

i no it really is. iv never been on forums before. but i love this one, my work have banned me from accessing it on the work computer as im on it to much so i registered with another preg forum but its not the same... so as sad as i am.........

i went and ordered broadband at home just so i can still come on here lol :oops:

yh i remember when you were preg i often used to c post of ppl asking for u :angel:

dionne said:
ibut i love this one, my work have banned me from accessing it on the work computer as im on it to much so i registered with another preg forum but its not the same... so as sad as i am.........

i went and ordered broadband at home just so i can still come on here lol :oops:

lol Dionne, I can imagine your boss banning you from the forum :D

Am seeing Sarah this Thursday so will pass on your love to her. She is doing really well so don't worry, she just has lots going on and posting is not really a priority at the mo as you can probably appreciate :) .

She is loving mummy hood and little samuel and everything is running smoothly.

Will let you know how our outing goes, it will be the second time I have met Samuel - he is well cute :)

Hi everyone

I missed this thread.

I don't tend to have the time to catch up with everyone as much as I thought I would.

I am trying to get out most days so don't really have that much time to post.

Samuel is a very demanding baby and cries rather a lot, and never ever sleeps during the day! :wall:

On the bright side he loves sleeping at night and has done since birth. We get between 6 and 9 hours of sleep every night, which makes up for it! :dance:

I might buy myself a nice comfy nursing chair and then I can check up on you guys while feeding samuel at the same time. At the moment he is feeding for six hours in a 24 hour period which means when I am not running around I am beached on the sofa in front of daytime tv. :shock:

Oh well, things are going very well and I am finding it easier every day.

Thanks for thinking about me guys, it means a lot.

well actually, since typing that, he has actually nodded off! :D

it won't last though, and he is due for a feed again in a minute.

oops, spoke to soon, he's woken up again.

that didn't last! :|

rubie sleeps an average of 6 hours during the day

you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe that

samuel has an hour rest (not fully asleep, just chilling out) in the morning, and if I am lucky he will rest in the afternoon, for a bit, but never fully asleep and never for long.

I have to put him in a sling and walk around with him if I want him to keep quiet, while i do stuff.

on the bright side, he is an absolute angel in the night.

But his total sleep in a 24 hour period is no more than about 10 hours! I was told that little babies sleep for 18 hours! I was lied to!

Seren doesn't sleep during the day either, it wears me out.

Hi again sarah, nice to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back