samsgirl?

BevG

Reaction score
i know she was around this morning / afternoon but what with the way her booboo has been behaving and the way she was feeling im curious as to where shes been tonight?

not a panic but ya never know lol

*ooh i checked and you were online at 8pm last missus, hardly posting all evening.
im gonna be checking up on you a lot lol since were not far apart*

Last edited:
Hello I'm here. Had a huge swelling of feet episode and feared the worst so have been lying down with them elevated. Seem to have calmed down a bit. Thought it was a trip to hospital for me. Can now hardly walk and can feel boo boo wriggling around in my groin! All good fun but still here. Xx

ooh lol i was almost right. keep off those feet missus, maybe try an icepack or something?

They have gone down loads overnight and so i am not too worried. but i think it was because i had been on my ball for about 3 hours!! will def put them up more today :)

how are you today bev?

ooh im ok, bit queasy and the john wayne walking is bad lol. i felt really really crippled trying to get out of bed and my hips got so sore during the night. the odd cramp here and there during the evening but absolutely nothing interesting to report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back