sami

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I have just read Sami's post from friday about falling over. has anyone heard from her today.

x

she was online this morning, she said she has her scan tomorrow i think

Thanks Layla

You get worried if you dont hear from someone who posts regularly.

x

Hello I am here sorry - I've had a long weekend! :roll:
Babies heart trace on Saturday was 'within acceptable limits' so that's okie but just got to wait for my scan tomorrow now. Very nervous but excited at the same time about seeing my little one again.

Thank you for your concern davina :) xx

Good luck with the scan sami, I'm sure it'll be fine!

Hi Sami

Great to hear from you. You know how it is though this forum is like an extended family and you get really worried about people at times.

I really hope your scan goes okay tomorrow (i am sure it will). i am a bit envious of you getting to see your little one again.

take care and let us know what is happening and be careful hun.

xx

Hi Sami,

Hope all was ok with your scan, i know its scarey when you fall over, i was about 16 weeks i think when i fell down the stairs, scares you doesnt it? My little one was fine, so hoping yours will be just fine to.

Take care

Natalie x

Hi Sami

Good to know you're ok. Was wondering where you were too.

Good luck tomorrow!

LOL I am being careful!! I only shower now when OH is in the room with me (I sound like I'm a kid!!) and he helps me in and out :oops:

you should buy one of those mats for kids that stop you sliding about in the bath. im going to invest in one i think coz i slipped last night too, its so easily done

M'care do a winnie the poo one which changes colour when the water is too hot - how clever !
For me now and baby later - bargain lol :lol:

lol yeah you can get some really cute ones

Good luck Sami with your scan tomorrow xxxxxxx

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

good luck Sami, will be thinking of you!
I am sure little one is fine, though!
much love to both of you,
mel xx

Hello
thought ide say good luck before you go tom and hopefully everything will be fine. Take care
Katrina :D

Don't mean to be a killjoy about the bath mat thing, but some of those can be quite dodgy, especially if you stand on the very edge of them.

You may be better off just being really careful instead of putting your full trust in one of those. Me and the DH have both slipped on the one we used to have, as it never stuck down properly at the edges.

Hi Sami

Just noticed that your due day is the same day that my c section is supposed to be on, 25 January. This could be a good omen.

Anyway let us know how you get on today hun

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back