Same symptoms = same sex

tiggy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm currently 8+3 weeks with my second baby. So far during this pregnancy I have exactly the same symptoms as I did with my ds. Same pattern in terms of morning sickness, same craving for orange juice and junk food and the thought of some foods making me heave as before. Do you think this means I'm carrying another boy? Did anyone else have exactly the same types of pregnancy and have different sex's? X

Just to be awkward, I have mostly different symptoms and am having the same sex. X

I had the same symptoms , and had one of each. We found out what we were having and even though they told me the second time round we were having a girl, I was so convinced they had got it wrong. it wasn't till I was about 30 weeks and my bump looked different, that it started to settle in.

Different symptoms different sex for me. Carrying my girl was easy. This boy is a different story!!

I felt I was having a girl this time and felt I was having a boy last time. This time ive had more morning sickness and everyone said bump looked different. I still fancied fish as I did with o. But also fancied sweet things too. So im really not sure if there is truth In the whole symptom thing xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm all over the shop. Last pregnancy was much easier than this one and the cravings are a bit different. So I have no idea! I'm staying team yellow too, so won't know til baby is out!

bumps the same just a lil bigger i think, symptoms are the same but not as severe and im having the same

I had a little boy first time and having a girl this time. Symptoms have been different. Felt sick much earlier on with this one and had really sore boobs in the beginning which I never got last time. I don't particularly believe that different symptoms mean different gender though, I think every pregnancy is just different regardless of the baby's sex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back