Same side ovulation?

Dee28

Reaction score
I got my smiley yesterday so expecting to ovulate today and I do have a really tender abdomen on the left like I'm ovulating from that side but its the same side as last month, I normally alternate, does anyone else have this? Xx

I don't get ov pains that I'm aware of so can't help hun xx

i get pains but oftern i get pains both sides and i know u can ovlate for both sides sometimes so mayb that happens but you only feel it on the 1 side

I ovulate from right side, i've never got pains on left side xx

Really every month Sophie? That is interesting, goes to show our bodies are all different. I'm hoping my body doing something different this month will be a good thing! Xx

Yep every month! If I ov'd on left side say next month i'd think something was seriously wrong as it's not me! Lol x

Hi Dee
I'm the same I only ever feel like I ovulate from my right hand side as that's where all the pain is xx

Yeh I'm pretty sure ovaries just do as they wish lol, when I had my left one out they said the other would just pick up the slack and ovulate every month no probs.... temping this month for the first time so will see if that's actually the case lol xx

I have a right enlarged ovary which may have something to do with it? X

I alternate but then can have 2 cycles in a row from the same side :) - funnily enough i think all my bfp's have always come from the right though! - maybe my left tube or left ovary is not so good!

This has been very helpful! Love this forum

I always get pain on the right however this month nothing. Slight tingle on the left but nothing like what I normally get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back