samantha goldstone

trixipaws

Reaction score
just read a letter in Now magazine about samantha goldstone losing her job coz of her myspace page. what did she hav on it im curious?! anyone got the link or did anyone read the article

OH wow... what a fantastic English/Drama teacher to have... especially if her book is in with Stephen King novels... at least you would know that your kids are being taught by someone with experience in literature and writing... not just someone whos learnt the theory.

I would love Tia to have a novelist as a literature teacher... I think they would be able to embody the enthusiasm necessary for reading and writing.

I remember reading the entire Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice when at school only to be told by my teacher that they weren't "proper" books and to read something else... but it's shouldn't be that way, any reading should be encouraged and commended.

So what if she writes Gothic novels... the only thing is should affect is her ability to inspire young people to read and write.

:D

And reading a gothic novel has to be more educational that murdering people on the playstation.. :roll:

oh yeah my little brother used to be in her class

Squiglet said:
OH wow... what a fantastic English/Drama teacher to have... especially if her book is in with Stephen King novels... at least you would know that your kids are being taught by someone with experience in literature and writing... not just someone whos learnt the theory.

I would love Tia to have a novelist as a literature teacher... I think they would be able to embody the enthusiasm necessary for reading and writing.

I remember reading the entire Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice when at school only to be told by my teacher that they weren't "proper" books and to read something else... but it's shouldn't be that way, any reading should be encouraged and commended.

So what if she writes Gothic novels... the only thing is should affect is her ability to inspire young people to read and write.

:D

And reading a gothic novel has to be more educational that murdering people on the playstation.. :roll:

well said :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back