Safe to say Tri3 is here!

Levi89

Reaction score
I'm back to being tired, heartburn is a frigging nightmare, I'm knackered if I go anywhere, my insides feel like they are bruising badly, cant get comfy, feeling sick again.... the list is endless!! Oh and BH's!!

Anyway, enough of the moaning, not long to go - just under 12 weeks... wish it would hurry!

On the brightside, the little baby outfits I have been getting are soooo cute... I have a fair few and I know you dont need very much for 0-3 months, BUT I've been buying second hand stuff from ebay - that is what is keeping me sane!

Oh and I don't have the nursery even started - well its painted but nothing in it yet apart from the stuff from moving house and a tumble dryer lol!

So question of the day - when does this nesting kick in? I'm in need of some! Lol :roll:

xxx

Hello!!!
Welcome to Tri 3 :)
Final stretch now for you,
Nesting kicks in a different points for different people, xx

mine kicked in last week but it was short lived..ha ha xx

welcome to the last hurdle hun hope it flies by for you xx

Hello!!!! For some strange reason I don't nest!!!!! I'm an oddity!!!! Lol in my experience you can never have enough stuff for the first 3 months!!!! You'll go through baby grows and vests like no ones business!!!! Lol as for the heart burn invest in some rennies they are my new best friend lol xxx

Welcome to the joys of tri 3 !

Last edited:
Yeah I have lived on rennies and milk lol! Its amazing that now its the home stretch... roll on the next 3 months! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back