Sadly saying Goodbye to Tri 1

Oh no Michelle, that's awful news. I'm so so sorry for your loss. X x x

Omg Michelle I'm so shocked and saddened to read this I can't believe it. I'm so so sorry. I hope the docs can give you some answers. Sending you lots of love, thinking about you.

Gill xxx

I can't believe this has happened. :( So sorry hun! Hope you are ok. xxx

So so sorry to hear this :-( take care of yourselves and I really hope to see you back in Tri 1 again soon with a super sticky bean xx

Im utterly saddened to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your OH. Big hugs xx

Oh Michelle I can't believe I'm reading this. I truly am so so sorry, life can be so cruel :-( sending you lots of gentle hugs and thinking of you at this difficult time xxxx

Oh michelle my lovely im so so sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to you and your hubby. Big hugs.

Michelle. x

I'm so so sorry Michelle, this is just awful! Thinking of you x

Oh michelle, im so so sorry this happended again

I hope they can give you some extra care and testing after this to try to shed some light on why this is happpening

I had a d&c at 12 weeks, no pain atall after, just heavy period like bleeding, felt good to be out if limbo using that method, didnt want to take tablets etc to do it.

Take some time for each other, it takes such a toll on a relationship xxx

Oh my gosh, Michelle I just popped over to tri1 after a weekend away to see how you were getting on. I'm absolutely devastated for you and your husband. I know how loved this little bean was, I am in total shock that this has happened. Life can be so unfair. Sending you lots of love and also lots of kisses up to your angel baby. Xxxxx

So sorry to read this Michelle. Just awful. Sending you the biggest hug xxx

Oh god Michelle I'm sorry for your loss!!

I have lost 6 in a row now and have been told that I must not give up as it will happen evebtually!! I'm going to say the same thing to you but try again as soon as your ready!! Also get yourself referred to the RMC to see if they can find something!!

I'm thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back