Sadly saying Goodbye to Tri 1

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
After a couple of weeks of scans it was confirmed today that Baby Liddle didn't make it. I was only pregnant for 8 weeks but in those short weeks our little bean was so wanted and so loved. We had made some many plans for him which sadly we will never get to fulfil.
It seems my body is so desperate to be pregnant it won't legit go of our little bean so we have to decide what to do next. I have no idea how I even make that decision or where we go from here.
This is our 3rd loss in a row and I am beginning to feel like I will never carry a child to term. My heart is broken and I don't think it will ever heal

Michelle x

Oh michelle - I don't know what to say....nothing will help

i am thinking of you at this very hard time:(

Michelle I am so so sorry to hear your sad news, :( thinking of you at this terrible time, x

I am so sorry for your loss. I also had 3 in a row so am classed high risk now. But so far so good. I also had one before my daughter and with my daughter who was a twin but only she survived. Don't give up hope it can happen even when you think there's no chance. We chose a d&c as it makes it over with quicker and easier. Take time out for you and your oh and look after eachother x

So sorry to hear this. I had medical management last week as I'm scared of anaesthetic, past experience, and it was fine. Take care xx

Oh god Michelle i am so so sorry. I can't believe you are having to go through this again. Will the docs do a bit more now youve lost three?

I hope you and your hubby are ok xxx

I did comment on your pregnancy journal but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry x

aww hun thats horrible, probably not what you wanna hear right now but the only good thing i can think of in this situation is that usually after 3 mc's they will refer to recurrent mc clinic and do a bunch of tests and maybe then they will be able to help yu get your much deserved rainbow baby :)

I am so sorry to hear the news. I know there is nothing I can say to help, but remember we are all here for you. Xxxx

Just wanted to say I am so sorry here as well Michelle. You are one special lady and will get your rainbow baby. Wrap yourself up with your OH and take one step after another. We are all here for you hun when you need us. XXX

I'm so sorry Michelle :( so awful after so many times. Hang in there though - just look at fliss for a good news story. I hope you get some answers x

I'm so very sorry Michele treating hugs , my body is exactly the same wont let go if a pregnancy even wen it's ended :-( bloody horrible I opted for medical manages with my first but it didn't work so had erpc and the second time I just went for erpc I needed closure I hope ur ok as ok goes in this situation again in very sorry xx

Oh Michelle i'm so sorry to hear this xx

Oh sweetie, I am so sad to read this.

When you feel strong enough get your GP to refer you, there is help out there for ladies that cannot stay pregnant.

This is something for the future though.

In the meantime you must rest and be kind to yourself

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

Omg I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry, sending you the biggest hugs! Xxx

Michelle I am so devastated to read this. You will be a mummy soon and your baby when it comes along will be the most loved and luckiest baby to have you and your husband as parents. Don't give up. Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back