sad, sad very sad...

zuzi

Reaction score
Hi girlies .....

i don't know where to start... i came to this forum to find girls in same situations and maybe have a chat to them how they feel how they dealing with this situations.... Me and my partner trying for a baby now 4.5 years we get treatments from nhs, clomid, injections, scans... nothing working... me and my partner r healthy , everything is good but why i can't get pregnant???? we r soooo sad now... lots of our friends having the baby and us (((( i hate when people said to me don't worry u r still young.. yeah i know but we r trying now 4.5 years ... http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/imag.../impatient.gif

i forgot to say i had 2 miscariges first one was 8 weeks and second one was 12 weeks

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/images/smilies/coffee.gif

I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. I've only been ttc for nearly a year and it is so bloody hard! I think people who haven't been through ttc don't understand how difficult it is. This is a great forum tho and the girls here are so supportive and friendly. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages, a lot of the women here have been through the same thing, I'm sure they can try to help you through it. Try to keep smiling and remember every month you're 1 month closer to getting your baby. We're all here to help x

Hiya - sorry to hear youve had a pants time :( ttc is hard! Youve been at it double what i have but all the girls.on here are fab! They give support on bad days and cheer me up all the time! make me see sense!lol. fingers crossed you get your bfp real soon xx

thanks naomip :) i really try to smile every day and try to be positive. I'm working with children in children centre and hardest thing is when i see some pregnant women there :( i try to be positive but this month was the last months what we get treatments from nhs and didn't work. Because i'm only 28 this year i have to wait for IVF 2 years from now :( that it's not fair :(... we tried everything, from going on holidays, having nice time to having reflexology... i tried to stop thinking about it but how we can when we really want to have one... only one do we ask so much???? :( x x

claire2602 thanks for your message :) i love your pics they made me smile :)x x x

Hi Zuzi,

me and hubby have been ttc for over a year and are now attending the infertility clinic. The girls on here are fantastic and offer you bundle loads of support.

All the best hun,
xxx

Just wanted to say sorry your feeling so low. The girls on here are lovely and great at giving advice, listening and cheering you up when your feeling down. I hope you get your sticky bean soon. I've only been trying since sept but had a mc last month at 8 weeks so can sympathise with what that feels like.

Hope your feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back