sad, sad very sad...

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by zuzi, Jul 4, 2013.

1. zuzi

zuzi Member

Hi girlies .....

i don't know where to start... i came to this forum to find girls in same situations and maybe have a chat to them how they feel how they dealing with this situations.... Me and my partner trying for a baby now 4.5 years :( we get treatments from nhs, clomid, injections, scans... nothing working... me and my partner r healthy , everything is good but why i can't get pregnant???? :( we r soooo sad now... lots of our friends having the baby and us :((((( i hate when people said to me don't worry u r still young.. yeah i know but we r trying now 4.5 years ... http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/images/smilies/impatient.gif

i forgot to say i had 2 miscariges :( first one was 8 weeks and second one was 12 weeks

#1 zuzi, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear hun :( i've had miscarriages as well its awful. I think if you post in the trying to conceive section the ladies there might be able to help xxx

3. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

Sorry your having a hard time hon. There's a
    Section for long term ttc, you might get more help there too x x

4. zuzi

zuzi Member

thank u :( x x

5. zuzi

zuzi Member

thanks for your message Lou1103. i'm new here.. sorry to hear hun u had miscarriages too :( x x

6. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Its ok :) i hate when people say 'you're young, don't worry' it makes no difference what you're age is, if you want a baby you want one and it's no good someone saying 'you'll probably have one in a few years' xxx

7. zuzi

zuzi Member

thanks hun

8. zuzi

zuzi Member

9. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

I posted on your other thread but wanted to say again sorry about your losses and that your feeling so down x

10. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for ur losses and that u r feeling so down just dont give up hope just yet my cousin was trying for 12 years nothing happend they both went for tests ect injections treatment all sorts Just after my 12 week scan I got a phone call to say she was expecting and was 4 weeks behind me there is still hope never give up until u really have too good luck xx