sad, sad very sad...

zuzi

Reaction score
Hi girlies .....

i don't know where to start... i came to this forum to find girls in same situations and maybe have a chat to them how they feel how they dealing with this situations.... Me and my partner trying for a baby now 4.5 years :( we get treatments from nhs, clomid, injections, scans... nothing working... me and my partner r healthy , everything is good but why i can't get pregnant???? :( we r soooo sad now... lots of our friends having the baby and us :((((( i hate when people said to me don't worry u r still young.. yeah i know but we r trying now 4.5 years ... http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/images/smilies/impatient.gif

i forgot to say i had 2 miscariges :( first one was 8 weeks and second one was 12 weeks

Last edited:
Sorry to hear hun :( i've had miscarriages as well its awful. I think if you post in the trying to conceive section the ladies there might be able to help xxx

Sorry your having a hard time hon. There's a
Section for long term ttc, you might get more help there too x x

thanks for your message Lou1103. i'm new here.. sorry to hear hun u had miscarriages too :( x x

Its ok :) i hate when people say 'you're young, don't worry' it makes no difference what you're age is, if you want a baby you want one and it's no good someone saying 'you'll probably have one in a few years' xxx

I posted on your other thread but wanted to say again sorry about your losses and that your feeling so down x

I'm so sorry for ur losses and that u r feeling so down just dont give up hope just yet my cousin was trying for 12 years nothing happend they both went for tests ect injections treatment all sorts Just after my 12 week scan I got a phone call to say she was expecting and was 4 weeks behind me there is still hope never give up until u really have too good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back