Sad news :'(

Emamay

Reaction score
I had a horrible day yesterday. Got up with Cay, fed him breakfast, left him with his dad, and shot off to a meeting for work.
The meeting was horrendous. It was a investigation into a member of staff, and whist I'm bound by confidentiality to keep any details to myself, I can say with 100% positivity that every single person on here would be horrified at what was discussed.

This ended up dragging on and on, so by the time I got home, Cay was already down for the night.
I missed my first ever bath-and-bedtime.

Because he'd been left with his dad, he'd ended up once again not eating any tea, so, after 5 1/2 months of trying, and a final glorious few nights of sleeping through(!), we were back to me being woken every two hours by a hungry, fussy baby.

I woke up this morning, highly pissed off, tired, and ratty, went on Facebook to air my irritability over my miserable 24 hours, to see the first story on my newsfeed was a friend confirming that at 6:30 last night, her little boy (13.5 months old), after spending the last five months in hospital, lost his battle with CHD.

The poor little guy spent just under half of his life, including his first birthday in hospital. A stay of about a month not long after he was born, and a further five months just gone, from which he never made it home.

This really hit me... Here was I, about to moan that I'd missed one bathtime...

I can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling right now.

Sweet dreams, A.J.B. xxx

:hugs: for your day from hell and prayers for the parents and family of that poor child, so so sad!

That's so sad, made me well up. Prayers and love to your friend. Sweet dreams baby boy xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such sad news, my heart goes out to him and his family. RIP little Man.
It does Make you take stock of things, i will be holding my precious boys so much tighter.
I cant imagine what his parents must be going through right now xx

I'm so so sorry for your friend's loss. :( Lets give all our babies an extra big squish tonight. xxxxxxxx

So sad xx It really puts things in perspective. RIP little one xxx

Such sad news. I'm so sorry. Will be keeping them all in my prayers xx

Oh gosh that just gave me goosebumps
Poor poor family. My heart would break for them. Take it easy em. And dont be too hard on yourself. Id be upset too if I had a day like yours. Xxx

tapatalking

That's so sad. Loads of love honey. X

Such sad news hun, things like this really do put things into perspective, sending big hugs, your friend is in our thoughts xxx

Such sad news, sorry for your loss.

May he rest in peace.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Xx

So sad :( Feel like crying now. It also scares the hell out of me.... xxx

How sad. The little boy and his family are in my thoughts. Xx

How sad my thoughts and prays with the family

So sorry to hear this. I will keep their family in my thoughts xxx

Aww how sad send our thoughts to his family x

Thanks everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers xx

I had a horrible day yesterday. Got up with Cay, fed him breakfast, left him with his dad, and shot off to a meeting for work.
The meeting was horrendous. It was a investigation into a member of staff, and whist I'm bound by confidentiality to keep any details to myself, I can say with 100% positivity that every single person on here would be horrified at what was discussed.

This ended up dragging on and on, so by the time I got home, Cay was already down for the night.
I missed my first ever bath-and-bedtime.

Because he'd been left with his dad, he'd ended up once again not eating any tea, so, after 5 1/2 months of trying, and a final glorious few nights of sleeping through(!), we were back to me being woken every two hours by a hungry, fussy baby.

I woke up this morning, highly pissed off, tired, and ratty, went on Facebook to air my irritability over my miserable 24 hours, to see the first story on my newsfeed was a friend confirming that at 6:30 last night, her little boy (13.5 months old), after spending the last five months in hospital, lost his battle with CHD.

The poor little guy spent just under half of his life, including his first birthday in hospital. A stay of about a month not long after he was born, and a further five months just gone, from which he never made it home.

This really hit me... Here was I, about to moan that I'd missed one bathtime...

I can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling right now.

Sweet dreams, A.J.B. xxx

I think I know of the little boy you are speaking of, he has been in my thoughts and prayers all day :hug: hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back