Sad news....maybe tmi

Sprk

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was off ere for a while trying to relax and get through the first twelve weeks. Today I was ten weeks along. I woke up in a lot of pain at 5 am. Went to the loo to find some bleeding. My DH called the mdwife and we were sent to A and E. By he time we got there the bleeding was very bad. The booked me in and two doctors tried to slow it down, but I lost about a liter. In the end I had to have an op. My poor DH was next to almost the entire time feeling helpless. I don't think I would have got through it without him. They let me go home this evening and I am feeling much better. Sad, but ok.

Just had to let that all out. Sorry if it was tmi.

Thats what this site is for hun, hope you feel better soon xxxx

So sorry hun. Take care xx

Im sorry for your loss honey! Take care of you and you OH!!!

I am so sorry, I hope you and your OH take care of each other through this terrible time

Michelle x

so sorry to hear this :( hope u feel better soon.. x

I'm sorry for your loss hon, take care of yourself!!

I'm really sorry for your loss Hun! Take care of yourself and oh. We're all here for when you want to talk xxx

So sorry to hear this. We are all here when you need to talk xx

Oh god I'm so sorry, hope you're ok. We all know what you're going through and it just bloody sucks xxx

Thank you, everyone. I feel sorry for oh because he watched them try to stop all the bleeding before I was sent to theatre. He's a bit in shock, but being very supportive. I know we'll try again in a month or so. Doing my best to be optimistic and positive.

It was hard this morning. I think it was the first time I had a chance to come to terms with what happened and I just cried and cried. I did feel better after, so maybe that's a good sign.

So sorry for your loss, what a horrific time. Look after yourself and plenty of rest x x

Thank you, everyone. I am glad I have taken the week off work, as I have been getting tired easily. As the days go by I am getting my strength back. However, I must admit I can't wait to get back into the routine of work.

We're going to start ttc after my next cycle starts. The cramping after the d&c hasn't been bad, but I can't wait for it to stop altogether- just reminds me of what happened, not that I can forget it though.

I am so sorry - it is so sad. Take care of yourself, you have been through a lot. Everyone is here to talk if you need to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back