sad day!!!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
my oh got a phone call saying he is going back to work in 2 weeks time and while he waits he is on full pay! I was soo happy, but then they rang him back up and he is going back today for over two weeks, so he is deffinately not going to be there at his sons birth, i think it really hit me that im going to be on my own and haven't stopped crying!!!! :-( :-(

Oh no hun, I'd be so upset too :( do you have someone else to be your birthing partner? x

oh no!!! im assuming he cant come back once you go into labour? xxx

Oh hun! Thats horrible news to read. I would too be in floods in tears. I bet he is just as gutted as you! :-( im so sorry xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh no that must be so upsetting :( I don't even know what to say Hun, will you have someone else with you? X

i have lots of people who im close to, to be there but i always wanted it to be me and him seeing as its our child, we live in east Yorkshire and he works off Aberdeen, he said today he will try and get off on compassionate when i go into labour but its not guarenteed :-( i really wish we knew when our babies were going to be born lol xx

The other thing though hun, you may go overdue, so maybe he will be back? We'll do the opposite for usual for you, and send you non-labour vibes!

Does his work know you are pregnant can they not give him some sort of even unpaid leave for a few days at least. To come back when u are in labour? Big hugs xxx

Ow that's horrible :( Hope he will make it on time. xx

Oh no that's awful hun :( hopefully they will let him go when you do go into labour xx

we have really been hoping that baby arrives before today but he's staying put! Hopefully he will be able to get off and just make it in time!! He hasn't told them because he got told not to, they would have put someone else on his job, i understand about his work!! Its just shitty as its my first baby and wanted his support when i go into labour, its scary knowing in on my own really but i have family and friends so in not completely alone, thanks for your replies girls, in just thinking positive and getting exciting at the thought of being a mummy soon xx

Awww hun that's horrible, I'd be really upset too. Bet he feels awful too:-( Fx he can somehow be there.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back