Sad day ...... :(

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Remember i told you about my daughters daddy having a baby.
Well i got really excited because it was scan time i kept texting asking when is it etc and this morning i've had a text to say that the baby has died! Not sure how far along at the min but shes off to hospital today for an operation to remove the baby!
I cant face telling my daughter she is so excited to be getting a little brother or sister , shes been kissing the bump and talking to it so the baby will know her . Even kissing it night night!

I really feel for his wife L! she was so happy to be having a baby , she said to me ' i thought it would never happen' :sad:

Oh no Kirsty that is soo sooo sad!!! I really feel for anyone who has to go through this. Sending you hugs and hugs Love Gizz xxxx

Oh shite!!!

Poor, poor lady.

I hope that in time your little one's Dad and his partner will be able to have a healthy baby.

For the time being they just need to rest and recover from this!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh hun im so sorry. Thinking of you and your family xxxx

Sorry to hear this hunny. I hope they are ok.

I wouldn't know how to deal with this, I have never had a loss. I know it would destory me. Hopefully everything goes fine for them and if they try again its all ok and fine for them x

Oh it truely is a heartbreaking time! So sorry for their loss and the effect on your little one!

Oh no - that's awful :(

I feel so badly for all of you. Not just the mum but for your ex and your daughter and even for you - you was all clearly very excited about it...

I think it's so hard when someone has wanted it for so long :cry:

I'm sorry to hear this honey, sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

oh no am really sorry to hear this big hugs to you allxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for her loss Kirsty. Hope your dd doesn't take it too badly. Hugs xxx

What sad news Kirsty :-( It'll be so hard for your daughter to understand. Hugs xxx

Oh no such sad news, so sorry to hear it hun.

Michelle.x

I told my daughter Malise,
She sobbed and sobbed! i cried too just at her sorrow!
Then i text M ( ex) and he text to say he was feeling numb and L (wife) was still in hospital.
Malise knows about my miscarriage and i explained that baby might have been very poorly inside and unable to grow anymore. She then asked me where baby would go.......... I told her that they stay at the hospital when they are so small. She wants to know everything like how do they take it out etc!
So daddy and L are going away this weekend , they are strong christians and are seeking comfort from friends. Malise is going on a fun day and night with her nanny ( ex MIL) .
I hope that they will be ok we are calling them tomorrow to talk . She is such a nice lady we hug everytime we see each other!
It just makes me look at Malise and amaze at the miracle that she even came to be here with me! now i know how hard it is jsut to concieve and carry! I would be one lonely soul without my daughter she makes my face ache with smiling at just the thought of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back