rusks

Zor-El

Reaction score
has/does anyone frrd there baby rusks ive been told that its ok to crush them to powder and mix with there baby milk whether in a bottle or a bowl?any advice would be great :D

I've given Ava a little taste of the rusks. I mixed it up in a bowl, I've always been told to avoid putting stuff like that in a bottle. She's on rice cereal for now, it's less likely to cause an allergic reaction and is easy to digest.

Just mentioned this in a previous post.

I gave my four year old rusks when he was about 6 - 8 weeks and I crushed it down with some of his milk and he loved it. I dont think it's a good idea to put in a bottle tho.

I noticed your little boy is 4 days older than my little girl, are you thinking about giving him rusks now?

yeh iam dont think would put them in his bottle would try and spoon feed it i think im gonna ask hv today :?

I have always been told before to aviod rusks as they are sugery and not actually very good for babies. I dont think baby rice is generally recomended untill baby is at least 4 months old as moving babies on to food to quickly can harm their immature digestive system and leed to food intolerances.
By adding crushed rusks to your babies bottle you are just adding sugar. If your baby is not being fulfilled by his bottle, have you tried moving him on to SMA White?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back