Running out of ideas!! Please help.

Pudds86

Reaction score
Cam has always been such a good eater. He has never really turned his nose up at anything! Recently though he has become really fussy about anything that has lumps. Let me clarify... he will eat anything he can feed himself (finger food) like sandwiches, chicken nuggets, cooked veg etc... but will not eat things like cottage pie (i made a yummy one the other night) he just pushed it out of his mouth, spag bol... pushed out the pasta. He used to love all that stuff. it just seems now he was chunky food that he can hold and scoff...

I am running out of ideas rapidly. Especially for food I can get together quickly after work!!

help!
xx

It might be a phase hun, id just keep offereing him thise foods... Does he have a fork and spoon? I find my lo eats better that way, so say i give him cottage pie, i let him feed himself for a bit with his fork and spoon and then i feed him inbetween iykwim. As he usually gets bored of feeding himself after a while but its more exciting for him that way... I think at this age they are beco,ing more aware and wanting control....hopefully its a stage and he will get past it, annoying as it is though i know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back