Run down

umbongo

Reaction score
Anyone else? I only work part time but do some prep in my free time plus it's with autistic children so it's fairly full on as a job. I am doing a degree, two courses at the moment. I have just finished an nvq, so luckily that's done. I gave up my second part time job in the first tri, thanks goodness! Also step daughters come every other weekend and we're looking for a new car (hubby hard of hearing so he can't call about them).
Oh yeah, I'm 25.5weeks pregnant too!!

I have an exam coming up which I need to revise for and I have an assignment for the other course due weds. Last week I started to feel exhausted, got cold symptoms, headaches and started to be super moody. Had a busy weekend as had a revision day all day Birmingham then baby show yesterday. My spd is playing up now plus had an upset stomach (sickness sat night and then other end yesterday!) :-/

I think my body is saying rest! So called in sick. I feel bad but then I tried to clean the bathroom yesterday and ended up bursting into tears as I was so worn out!! And I was so mean to hubby all day!
I feel like I'm letting work down but you have to put yourself and baby first don't you.?! I know some of you have other children and probably do a lot me, but I guess we all have different limits.

Bit of a rambling post, sorry. But had a friend who suffered exhaustion in pregnancy and ended up in hospital and I think we need to listen to our bodies. I will try to now!!! Easier said than done at times!

Last edited:
I always feel guilty calling in sick but its for you and baby this time and sounds like you do need to have a rest and relax with a stress free day :) hope you enjoy it and you feel better tomorrow for it xx

It is your body telling you to slow down hun. I am still working full time, and if I do anything else in addition I feel absolutely shite!

Aww Hun dont feel bad remember what ur body is doing right now so u will feel exhausted now and again! Just take it easy i hope ur feeling better today x

Thanks ladies. I've been sleeping most of the morning. Feels like my glands are up so definitely need to rest this week. X

Wow - you do have a lot on! I'm on sick pay atm due to being put on bedrest for this pregnancy. I am going mental at home with nothing to do. But no Um, you need to rest! As much as you might think it chick, you're not infact Superwoman, you need a wee breather! Enjoy the day, and don't feel guilty. Don't you think you deserve it? Just read back at that list of what you do x

Ha,thanks.I know I do a lot but I feel like it's my choice to do my degree so I just need to man up. It feels lazy to lie around. Bed rest must be doing your head in!! And I hate not doing much round the house.I think my nesting instinct is getting stronger as I burst into tears about how dirty the house is yesterday!! And it's really not that bad. Poor hubby. Haha. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back