Rubie in her Bumbo!!!!

Kim

Reaction score
I know she's only 2 months but she can hold her head really well so I thought I'd try her in it.

She loves it!! Thanks Hearts81!!! :D

2mar1.jpg

keep trying, he may like it tomorrow!!

She looks so sweet in her bumbo. We were going to wait til Seren was 3 motnhs but she is holding her head really well so might get one sooner.

Rubie looks very comfy in her Bumbo ....... made in South Africa, you know :D :D :D :D
Emilia xx

Daddy bought Seren a bumbo today, she seems to like it for a couple of mins but I think it confuses her slightly

awww, i love bumbo's! - it was the first thing on my "baby list" when i found out i was expecting - now baby shud be here by wednesday ( induction 2moro) and its the only thing i havent got! lol went for one on saturday but they only had the display model left with no box, - ah well, will have to wait, its not likt i can use it wednesday any way!

rubie looks well comfy tho kim!

What an alert little bundle...you will have your hands full with that lady, Kim!

What a beautiful pic.

Sue

Aaah Kim, she looks lovely. I love Bumbo's, here's Charlie in his, I always think it looks like his own little armchair, all he needs is a remote control LOL !

STA60549.jpg

Aw bless he looks too cute!!

Aw bless he looks too cute!!

I got mine off Hearts81 lol!! :lol:

never heard of "bumbos" before!! :oops:
I can see it's a kind of chair, but why is it so popular? what's the purpose of it? Sorry, I am playing the ignorant Frenchy again!!! :oops: :wink: :oops:

mel xx

hi

ive never ever seen these either so dont feel bad melhoney lol, ill play the dunb Canadian. :lol:
katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back