Royal Mail letter to Santa?

Starchild

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing this with my two year old this week, she knows what she wants Santa to bring her & I think it will be fun. :) Do they really send a letter back? Or is it worth me writing a letter from Santa to her in return. Any one any experience? X

Morning!

i did this last year for my 3 year old. He did get a letter back but very generic almost like a leaflet in an envelope. Thinking of letting him do a letter and i respond to make it more personal, also nice little keep sake keeping his letters to Father Christmas. If you did want a reply i know there's some good ones on ebay!

:)

I did it for my son last year and will do again this year. He got a letter back but I think you have to send it to a specific address by a certain date. I'll try and find it.

XX

Santa/Father Christmas,
Santa's Grotto,
Reindeerland,
XM4 5HQ

Send by Friday 9th December and make sure you include your child's full name and address so they get their letter back.

XX

You can also do one with the NSPCC but it's £5 per letter however it all goes to the charity.x

I think I'll try them both. The whole writing & drawing / sending of the letter will be a fun enough activity. :)

Thanks for the address Emily! X

My little uns cousins get a phone call from Santa - their grandad putting on a voice lol - maybe you could enlist a grandparent to write the letter? :)

That's a nice idea. Couldn't do the phone call she would know it was grandad :lol: I tried the phone call from Santa app, and she was so unfazed by it.. like hiya Santa yeah Santa bye Santa like it was the post man :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back