Royal jelly anyone?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by twixi, Jul 3, 2013.

1. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

Does anyone take these capsules?
    I did the month I got my bfp and it only took a month to catch, unfortunately ended in MMC though.
    I'm debating on taking them this cycle now I'm on cd1 again, can't make up my mind though seeing as I mc! I'm sure they didn't cause it but I'm a little cautious now.
    What would you do ladies?! Xx

2. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Hi twixi , i havent heard about royal jelly what benefits is it supposed to have im very curious im willing to give anything a try xx

3. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

Hi it's supposed to help with ovulation, when I took it I felt ovulation pains fairly strong and think I had more ewcm than usual.
    It's also supposed to be good for your skin and hormones. It's the only food queen bees eat!
    I got it in 1000mg capsules but the fresh stuff is meant to be better for you, though it's more expensive and harder to find.
    If you google it there's a lot of info and many ladies TTC taking it xx

4. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I didnt know it helped ovulation. I thought it was for egg quality but added bonus. I took it the month I got my bfp too. I am going through a missed mc but I honestly don't think there is a link. I had two mcs when not taking it. Plus it can take a few months for it to tske effect. I will be using it again. Sorry about your mc and hope your next sticky bfp is on the way v soon x

5. cornishfairy

cornishfairy Well-Known Member

I've been taking it for a while and so has hubby but we haven't been any closer to a bfp :( I have had more ov pains and sometimes ov spotting since I started it so it seems to help with making monster eggs ;) I haven't taken any the last couple of cycles as I've gone for a simple approach with just folic acid and 75mg aspirin. X

6. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I think it's more for egg quality and give gd string eggs but I read u have to be taking it fir a gd few months for it to benefit ur eggs cos it has to work on the eggs that are beeing made to be released I. A few cycles ? This is off the top of my head tho wen I've been mad googling about stuff xx

7. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

I have decided to take it! Not sure if it will do much though.
    Going to take from today cd2 up to when I ovulate then stop, I did this the cycle I got my bfp last time x

8. jojo3972

I've taken soy this cycle cd5-9 for one strong healthy eggy I used it bk in September n got my Bfp but it wast sticky hoping it helps this cycle FC for us both xx

9. purplepebbles

purplepebbles Well-Known Member

Where can you get these from?xx

10. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

I bought them on amazon, I don't think they were more than £10, I can't remember as it was a few months ago.
    They are by 'Swanson' and 1000 mg royal jelly.
    Let's hope all out potions give us a helping hand! X

11. jojo3972

I got soy from Tesco xx