Royal jelly anyone?

twixi

Reaction score
Does anyone take these capsules?
I did the month I got my bfp and it only took a month to catch, unfortunately ended in MMC though.
I'm debating on taking them this cycle now I'm on cd1 again, can't make up my mind though seeing as I mc! I'm sure they didn't cause it but I'm a little cautious now.
What would you do ladies?! Xx

Hi twixi , i havent heard about royal jelly what benefits is it supposed to have im very curious im willing to give anything a try xx

Hi it's supposed to help with ovulation, when I took it I felt ovulation pains fairly strong and think I had more ewcm than usual.
It's also supposed to be good for your skin and hormones. It's the only food queen bees eat!
I got it in 1000mg capsules but the fresh stuff is meant to be better for you, though it's more expensive and harder to find.
If you google it there's a lot of info and many ladies TTC taking it xx

I didnt know it helped ovulation. I thought it was for egg quality but added bonus. I took it the month I got my bfp too. I am going through a missed mc but I honestly don't think there is a link. I had two mcs when not taking it. Plus it can take a few months for it to tske effect. I will be using it again. Sorry about your mc and hope your next sticky bfp is on the way v soon x

I've been taking it for a while and so has hubby but we haven't been any closer to a bfp :( I have had more ov pains and sometimes ov spotting since I started it so it seems to help with making monster eggs ;) I haven't taken any the last couple of cycles as I've gone for a simple approach with just folic acid and 75mg aspirin. X

I think it's more for egg quality and give gd string eggs but I read u have to be taking it fir a gd few months for it to benefit ur eggs cos it has to work on the eggs that are beeing made to be released I. A few cycles ? This is off the top of my head tho wen I've been mad googling about stuff xx

I have decided to take it! Not sure if it will do much though.
Going to take from today cd2 up to when I ovulate then stop, I did this the cycle I got my bfp last time x

I've taken soy this cycle cd5-9 for one strong healthy eggy I used it bk in September n got my Bfp but it wast sticky hoping it helps this cycle FC for us both xx

I bought them on amazon, I don't think they were more than £10, I can't remember as it was a few months ago.
They are by 'Swanson' and 1000 mg royal jelly.
Let's hope all out potions give us a helping hand! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back